Stupid question of the day
Jun. 27th, 2009 08:04 amPS, first: If you are in my immediate family, please log in. (Read post of mine which follows this regarding Mom.)
OK, I've been frittering around on the computer for decades. (OK, a little less). I still do not know how to make a table that fills the entire page evenly. Or even the given space evenly. ie, I make a table containing three rows and four columns. All I want is for it to make all the rectangles the same size. Is that too much to ask?
*********************************************************************
OK, I've been frittering around on the computer for decades. (OK, a little less). I still do not know how to make a table that fills the entire page evenly. Or even the given space evenly. ie, I make a table containing three rows and four columns. All I want is for it to make all the rectangles the same size. Is that too much to ask?
no subject
Date: 2009-06-27 05:56 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-06-27 07:02 pm (UTC)